Services for People with Disabilities
The Workforce Development Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
The Workforce Development Center provides a variety of options to help customers with disabilities use the services, resources, and information that are offered at each of its Career Resource Centers.
- Sign Language Interpreters*
- Using a tape recorder to take notes
- Extra time using computers
- Help filling out form and using office equipment
- Alternate format materials (large print, computer disk, audiocassette tape,
*Some accommodations must be arranged in advance.
- Career resources
- Job listings
- Community resources
- Telephone books
- Ticket to Work
- Benefits planners
- Job Accommodations
- Pubic transportation options
- Social Security work incentive programs
- California Telephone Access Program (CTAP)
- Medi-Cal Working Disabled program
- (se habla espanol)
- Virtual One Stop
- Large screen computer monitor, large trackball.
- Computer keyboard ergonomic.
- WYNN Wizard®
- PEARL® and OpenBook® (portable scanning and reading software)
- Telephone amplification